Sunday, April 19 2009 12:18
Why should I use Learning Styles?
- – The Dunn & Dunn Model is one of the most extensively tested learning-styles systems to date backed by 40+ years of quantitative, qualitative and experiential research, with over 850 studies conducted by 135 universities worldwide. The learning-style model has worked repeatedly for children and adults of all ages.
- – The Dunn & Dunn Model is one of the most comprehensive, identifying both biological and developmental attributes. Currently, ELSA, LSCY and LIVES assessments measure twenty (20) elements that either hinder or stimulate learning. BE, our adult assessment, measures twenty-eight (28) elements that influence either positively or negatively, workplace learning and performance in education and business settings.
- – When matching teaching style to students' predominant learning strengths, joy for learning and improved behavior and test scores become immediately apparent.
- – For only $5 per person (the approximate cost of a designer coffee that has an effect for hours), one gains insight into a lifetime of benefits.
- – From purchasing to survey administration and from individual and group student reporting, you will find it all online.
- – Learning-style experts and teaching peers from around the world are available to answer your questions in our online community.
Who will benefit?
What is available to you...
|including online implementation links and staff training options|
|including news, events, experts' advice, articles, research studies and access to worldwide ILSN Centers|
Sign up now for free »
Last Updated ( Thursday, September 02 2010 05:45 )